Friday, February 24, 2006

Been a While

Sorry for the long hiatus in my posts. I've got a freelance project going on in addition to the 9-5er, and I'm reading one of those books that I just can't put down (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon). I know...excuses, excuses. My sketchbook is suffering too.

In lieu of reading any truly enthralling posts from me, have a surf over to Lines and Colors to see some amazing illustrations. It's the blog of Charlie Parker, a web designer based in Philadelphia. He posts every day, and features a new (and extraordinarily talented) illustrator each day.

Today's featured artist is William Stout, and along with a good dose of biographical information, you'll be able to see some of Stout's work. I particularly like the homage to Rockwell that Stout has done for his Monsters Sketchbook, Vol. 2.

Enjoy! And thanks for checking back every now and then--I'll try to be a more consistant blogger.

No comments: