Monday, December 29, 2008

Gearing Up for 2009



This is the opening spread of my 2009 Moly planner. There's nothing quite as wonderful as cracking open a brand new moly and beginning to despoil its pages. This year I committed to a softcover planner, and now I can feel that special crinkly paper feel right through the cover. All the notebook junkies out there will know just what I'm talking about, and to everyone else please just bear with us as we all let out a collective sigh of satisfaction.

I'm ashamed to say, in 2008 my planner ended up with some untouched spreads...I know...the shame of it...the waste...the missed opportunity.

Well, 2009 is a new year, and I'm in the process of pre-modifying every spread of my Moly. I have the best of intentions this year to draw something on every page (which I managed in my 2007 moly). If nothing else, I will have done something to every spread.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: