Tuesday, January 10, 2012

E.B. White


One of my frequent surfs in the morning is Letters of Note and yesterday there was a letter from E.B. White that was charming, well-considered and written, and full of hope...just the kind of thing worth taking a repeated peek at throughout the year. Spent a collective 15 minutes here and there during the day doing a little sketch of the photo that accompanied it.

My moleskine also serves as one of three cycling journals I keep...they all have slightly different records, and one of them is online, so it's not as OCD as it sounds. Today I was able to log another outside ride (2nd of the year), and tomorrow I plan to do the same...unusual weather we're having. But I'll get up and wind the clock no matter how unusual things get.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: