Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Datebook Pages



The sugar cookie sticker came before the quote, "Marketing does not fool us, exactly; it hands us the lines we feed ourselves," by Benedict Eastagh. The cookie didn't have to work too hard marketing itself to me.

I acquired a new mechanical pencil at the office, and just had to draw it. The text around it reads, "My new Bic Velocity pencil decided to do a self-portrait. It arrived yesterday in answer to a broken sharpener."



Not much going on over the weekend. I did go to my dad's and I finished the last sanding on the valances, and stained them. Just a couple of coats of polyurethane to go, and they'll be all finished. I've enjoyed working on this project with dad so much that I've volunteered to help him with any other projects he might have in the wings. Woodworking is very satisfying.

Also very satisfying was the Bear's victory on Sunday, but it was a squeaker—had me on the edge of my seat.



Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream, and he had a whole bunch of really wonderful ideas to share as well. What a loss, but his ideas will live on.

On a lighter note, just in case you didn't know: 4x4=16. You're welcome.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: