Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lunch Break Sketching 2



Today's lunchtime effort was more focused on a smaller section of a building, but it was also done in a shorter time frame. I had to buy my lunch today, so there needed to be ample time to attend to the belly. Still, it was a great break in the day. I find the afternoon doesn't seem quite so long when I actually have a break in the middle of the day. Of course, the flood of work started to reappear on my desk, so that could have something to do with the faster movement of time.



A little bonus... and boy do I mean little—just some doodles from the train ride home. On the right you'll see a specimen of the rarely viewed pigbearalope. With all the flooding in the midwest this year the species is experiencing a resurgence, and might even be downgraded from endangered to merely threatened. Of course after the Antler-Tangled-in-the-Fence incident of 1993, we'll have to take a wait and see approach.

I think I need to god to bed now. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Haha!! Thank you for the laugh!! I wondered what you were apologizing in advance for, but I love it. :)

Nan said...

Hee... at least it got a laugh instead of a groan... phew!

Thanks

Unknown said...

Great sketching again. ROFL at the pig-bear-a-lope. I hope I got that right lol

caseytoussaint said...

Very nice sketches - what a great use of your lunch hour!

dcpeg said...

I totally agree with the others! Great work considering how short a lunch hour is. Your doodling is getting so much more creative -- you've come a long way, GIRL!