Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year, New Datebook, New Game


Please pardon the date inaccuracy here. I actually went to the Nelson's for New Year's Eve to eat, drink, and play games. It was a wonderful treat, and a pleasant way to see 2007 come to an end.


This year, I'm going to attempt to do an illustration on every spread of the datebook. I'll try to find fun quotes to illustrate, or some momentous event either in my life (ha!) or history, or I'll fall back on the Everyday Matters' list of drawing assignments.


So let's hear it: Frosty and Reiner go toe-to-toe, who wins?


Tee hee. It's ok to groan.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

dcpeg said...

. . .*sigh*. . .

That's some fruit fly! Makes me think twice about having batted at a few we had last fall. Could have bled to death!

Nan said...

Yep, this guy gives me nightmares. I have to make a note to keep bananas in the house in order to divert his attention from me. :-P